Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jans and Kevin - Growing in Christ!

We are so proud of Jans and Kevin! On April 13, they graduated from the discipleship leadership program of our church, Fraternidad Cristiana de Guatemala. They attended class weekly for 8 months, completing reading and homework assignments. Now that they have completed the class, they are eligible to serve in one of the many ministries conducted by our church.


Kevin and Jans show their diplomas as they pose with their teachers.
Congratulations, Kevin and Jans!

Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth. 
2 Timothy 2:15

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Congratulations to the teachers and the students; I'm sure Father God will use these young men in a special way. My first Bible was given to me anonymously at about age 12 and the same Bible verse was written in it! Wanda

Wanda said...

Congratulations to the teachers and the students; I'm sure Father God will use these young men in a special way. My first Bible was given to me anonymously at about age 12 and the same Bible verse was written in it! Wanda

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Kevin and Jans. I can't wait to hear how the Lord uses them.